Cable Crossover. Lid load bearing capacity per typical tyre imprint (20x20 cm): 5 tons. Crossover lengths are joined by individually available connector plugs. Each crossover is supplied with one pair of connector plugs. The lid closes down onto a patented "interlock zipper" which is moulded into the base and lid - no Velcro to tear off or clog with dirt. A complete range of accessories expands the Defender II into a flexible system to protect your cables and multicores.
Basic module with patented interlocking lid.
- Weight 19 kg
- Length: ca. 100 cm
- Width: ca. 60 cm
- Height: ca. 7,3 cm
- Channels: 3
- Width, channel: ca. 52 mm, 45 mm, 56 mm
- Heigth, channel: ca. 49 mm, 50 mm, 49 mm
- Material: UV resistant high density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Flame class: B2 (also available as B1 - hardly combustible, in accordance with DIN 4102)
- Oil-, acid- and gasoline-resistant
- Temperature range: - 40° C to + 70° C
Laser labelling on request (see template and requirements in download section).
PDF data sheet Technical drawing
PDF data sheet Technical Report (German Technical Control Board - TÜV, in German)
PDF data sheet Laser engraving template and requirements
PDF data sheet EG Declaration of Conformity
price per piece
(Order No ah-85002) EUR 299,00 excl. VAT: € 251.26 / $ 283.92